MD
BALTIMORE CITY
BALTIMORE
21223
21 S ARLINGTON AVENUE
21 S ARLINGTON AVENUE, BALTIMORE, MD 21223
Listing Type
single family
Listing Status
active
52
$199,900

Home Details for 21 S ARLINGTON AVENUE

Price
$199,900
Type
Residential
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
2.0
Square feet
1400
Year built
1900
Lot size acres
0.02
County
BALTIMORE CITY
Garage
Basement
Full,Outside Entrance
Days on site
76
MLS Listing#
MDBA2119536
Listing courtesy: Century 21 Downtown - 4105471116
Property Description

Welcome to this recently renovated townhome in the bustling, vibrant neighborhood of Hollins Market! The living room is warm & inviting with recent paint and flooring and flows seamlessly to the dining area, giving it a warm and inviting ambiance. The lovey kitchen is a delight with its granite countertops, spacious layout and appliances. As an added bonus, the first floor offers a full bath! When you go to the upper level, you will discover a full bathroom, two spacious bedrooms with recent carpet. The main bedroom offers a bonus sitting area or home office The 3 rd floor has additional two bedrooms. There is plenty of outdoor living space to enjoy in the fenced backyard. Convenient location, just a few blocks from UMAB, Downtown, sports arenas, and close to I-95. Ask me about the numerous grants available that will enable you to purchase the home with little to no money. ! The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) Live Near Your Work (LNYW) Program is a home buying assistance benefit for University employees with the down payment and closing costs of homes in select Southwest Baltimore neighborhoods, including the purchase of a home requiring major renovations. Grant Information: 2% Grant Program with Zero Mortgage Insurance (Down Payment is reduced from 3% to 1% with Free Grant, No Repayment) Combined income under $97,360 MMP 1st Time Advantage 1st Time Advantage 6000 $6000 Loan (soft 2nd mortgage, will need to be paid if sell or refinance) 1st Time Advantage 3%, 4%, and 5% Downpayment Assistance Program (DPA) for 3%, 4%, or 5% of loan amount, (payments deferred until property is sold or refinanced) HomeStart 6% 6% of loan amount deferred loan (Must pay back when property sells or refinance) Must make $60,850 or less to qualify. Live Near Your Work Program (LNYW) Over 100 employers participate Grant funds from $2000 - $19,500

Property Features
  • House Interior
    • Carpet
    • Ceiling Fan(s)
    • Wood Floors
    • Built-Ins
    • Floor Plan - Open
    • Kitchen - Table Space
    • Soaking Tub
    • Upgraded Countertops
  • Basement
    • Full
    • Outside Entrance
  • Cooling Information
    • Ceiling Fan(s)
  • Heating Information
    • Forced Air
  • Water Features
    • Public
IDX listing information is from various brokers who participate in IDX and provided courtesy of Bright MLS. Property information being provided on or through the website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and such information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Information contained on this website provided by MRIS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed ©2024 Bright, All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated: 2024-06-07 21:59:05
Transportation
Check the walk, transit, and bike score for
Neighborhood Market Statistics
See average values in the proximity of this property
Median Listing Price
Median Days on Site
Median Square Feet
Market statistics compiled from data from Bright MLS.
EXIT RESULTS REALTY
5517 Oregon Ave, Arbutus, MD 21227
Office
410 705 6295
Request more details
Code:

By pressing Send, you agree that EXIT Realty offices or agents may contact you via phone/text/email about your inquiry. You also agree to our Terms of Use